Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Ramen Feast Aug 19-24

It's been a slow news week but I think I've scavenged enough. Lots of video game stories so.. Yay!

Saint Seiya: Saintia Shō Spinoff Manga Launches - A new manga by Chimaki Kuori, was published in the October issue of Champion Red magazine on Monday. It takes place right after the events of Saint Seiya, this manga will follow a "saintia" who fights evil to protect Athena. I wasn't into Saint Seiya before but I might just this manga a try. If I like it I might just read Saint Seiya again.

U.S. Trailer for 3rd Disgaea - The streaming trailer for the 3rd English Disgaea game. Being someone who hasn't played a Disgaea game it looks fun.

Killzone Games Inspire Manga 1-Shot in Shōnen Ace Magazine - I'm usually very nervous and happy about these type of things. On one hand I love having any universe expand beyond its original medium to tell a different side or a story, or highlight something that was in the background. I am fan of the Killzone games and the universe itself so I'll be watching this closely.

Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack Remaster's Sheena Promo Streamed -

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More