Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekly Ramen Feast Aug 5-10

There's a lot videos this week so rejoice.

Discotek Adds Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture, Cybersix - OMG Cybersix!

Akira 25th Anniversary Edition Includes Streamline, Pioneer Dubs - I might actually buy this. No really I might. I love Akira, the animation is the best especially when you consider the year it came out. Long ago I use to have a copy of Akira but then I lost it when I moved so yeah.... My get this though.
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Heads West in 2014 - What's with all these freakin' crossovers! This is something to look forward to. I love the Ace Attorney games and I've always wanted to play a Professor Layton game. I'm going to use this as an excuse to get a 3DS they're cheap enough now.


Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Masō Kishin III 2nd Promo Video Streamed - Robots. Giants. Fighting. This video shows some gameplay footage, and tells some of the plot. Will I be trying to get this? If it comes over here then maybe.

Pokémon the Movie: ExtremeSpeed Genesect Film's 5-Minute Video Posted - I think this is tied with James Bond record.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More