Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Ramen Feast Oct. 14-19

Sentai Filmworks Adds 3rd Season of Phi-Brain Anime - The North American licensing company Sentai Filmworks will release Phi-Brain for Home Video. The show is currently on Crunchyroll.

Kingdom Hearts III's D23 Expo Japan Game Footage Streamed - This footage gets me a little excited for the game. I still won't rush out to get the PS4 but this will speed up time to purchase one.
Persona 3 The Movie #1's 3rd Promo, Key Visual Unveiled -Its been a while since I reported on the Persona 3 movie and it looks good. Not intresting but good, if they cut a better trailer then maybe.


Pacific Rim games comes to PS3 - Now PS3 owners can experience this critically panned video game for themselves. I don't see anything special about the game and none of the trailers I've seen makes me want to play it. I liked the movie, I mean I really liked the movie. Really, really like the movie.



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More