Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dog Days get 3rd Season & PSP Dating game gets an Anime

Dog Days Anime Gets 3rd Season

The green light has been given for a third season of Dog Days. The announcement was made Sunday at the Floyna Festival 2012 by the Dog Days manga artist Takuya Fujima.  The studio Seven Arcs will be producing the third season. The story center's around a princess Milhiore who summon's a warrior to protect her country, but the warrior is boy from modern day Japan.

Talk about cutting it close. Whenever I hear that an anime series or any television series for that matter has an announcement like that makes me think that the show was on the chopping block. Well it won't hurt to check it out since the show got a third season so there must be something to this.






Photo Kano PSP Dating Game Gets TV Anime by Madhouse

Madhouse will be animating a TV series for the PSP game Photo Kano. The series will be directed by Akitoshi Yokoyama, who has done an OAV, and Mae Shimada (the animation director on Bleach) will be designing the characters. The game revolves around a second year high school student named Kazuya Maeda. He get's a camera at the end of his summer vacation, and starts taking pictures of the girls around school. These pictures can lead to romance.

Different is definitely one of words to describe the premise. This should be interesting. Considering the fact you don't have a veteran TV director on this, there is Shimada but that doesn't really ease my fears. With a premise like this I would've chosen some one with more experience. We'll see it when it comes out.









 

1 comments:

Hey, I'm 33 and individual and not only have I fought with the Should-I-become-a-hermit query, I've usually came on the part of yes. I mean not really, I go out with my buddy all-time, but I'm extremely fed up with relationship for action and don't actually want to get a while doing that right now, and I'm not disappointed being individual, so I'm just not relationship at the moment! However, have you seen Amy Web's ted discuss how she life-hacked the on the internet dating games? I don't know if I have any wish to gather information the way she did but she developed me experience motivated to try on the internet relationship alternatives again at some part (and assessment how I've put my information together!), and also she developed me have a outstanding have a outstanding have a good laugh. You should evaluate it out :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More