Sunday, December 16, 2012

One Piece Ad & 4th Yamato 2199 Promo Stream!

One Piece Film Z's 'Glorious Island' Prologue Previewed in Ad

A campaign for the One Piece prologue to Film Z called the Glorious Island has a campaign that will be running along side the anime in December and January. 

I just found this interesting. I am also envious because of the amount of advertising they're doing for this. If a North American distributor but this much effort into hyping up or marketing an anime then there could be possibly be more sales and demand.

4th Yamato 2199 Anime Film's Promo Streamed

The fourth Space Battleship Yamato 2199 trailer went up online a couple of days ago. The film covers episodes 11-14 of the remake Space Battleship Yamato. Its release date is January 12.



I can't believe I let this slip by me. I've heard of the original anime a long time ago, I just never got around to watching it. If this is the fourth movie then I got to play catch up. One more thing. Is it more or is this thing that happens all the time? When a series comes out and it ends then they make a movie(s) based on the same series but with a different take on it. I'm not all that new to anime but I will admit when there are things I don't understand or just don't get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More