Monday, December 17, 2012

Shonen Jump Theme Park & Live Action xxxholic photo!

Shonen Jump Magazine Gets Its Own Theme Park Next Summer

It was announced today by Namco Bandai Group that there will be theme park based on the weekly manga magazine Shonen Jump. The theme park will be placed on the third floor of the Sunshine City World Import Mart Building and will cover 1.52 acres. Namco will be the main operator of the park while Bandai will be offering expertise in toys, hobby goods, entertainment content, and amusement facilities. Floor plans have already been made public and it set to be done sometime in 2013.

"I wanna ride the DragonBallZ ride mommy!" That will be me when this theme park comes to fruition. I seriously can't wait for this and I might have a take a trip to Japan.


Live-Action xxxHOLiC Cast Photographed in Costume

The premium channel WOWOW has put a photo on their website (link here) with some of the cast posing. The photo shows the two main leads Anne who plays the witch Yuko and Shoto Sometani who plays Watanuki, the boy who helps Yuko. The show will premiere on February 24th on the network.

Uhhhhhh..... I've heard of this anime before but I never really had an interest in it but it was always recommended to me. With these anime shows getting these live action shows just doesn't make sense (to me at least).

 
     

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More