Sunday, December 30, 2012

Persona 3 Movie & and Samurai Bride 1st Promo

Persona 3 the Movie '#1' to Open in 2013

On Saturday Aniplex posted on their website on the Persona movie. "Persona 3 Movie #1 2013 in theaters." There is also a teaser trailer for the film as well that ran at the end of Persona 4 The Animation: Factor of Hope.




I've never played any of the games but I am interested in the Persona 4 anime series. This simple teaser trailer however has the fans excited. Hopefully one of these days I can get my hand on one of these Persona games and see what the fuss is about.

Hyakka Ryƍran Samurai Bride's 1st Promo Streamed

The promo video for Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Bride's promo is now streaming on the official webiste. Samurai Bride is the name of the second season of the show Samurai Girls. The cast and crew stays the same except for the composition, which is being done by Saturo Nishizono (Needless, Yamada's First Time). The studio ARMS is still producing however.




"Holy ish! Girls with samurai swords battling it out oh yea!" "Wait a minute is that catgirl in there, they're in maid outfits." "Its cool I can get with that got to have a daytime job right?" "Pantie shots, fan service, super big boobs." *slaps own face* So its one of these, huh? When the teaser first started I was impressed by the animation and thought I would be seeing some great action scenes with that. I wasn't wrong I was just surprised by the assets. I'm was just hoping for a pure action show with strong female characters, and good animation. Is that so hard to do? Maybe the action is at the forefront and all the pantie stuff is rare enough in the show but there for those who want fan service.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More