Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Final Fantasy XIV Promo Prologue Streamed

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn's Prologue Video Posted

Square Enix put up a 9 minute video for their new game Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The game is a MMORPG like its predecessor and will be released on the PC and the PS3. Square Enix dubs this as "Version 2.0" and is "built from the ground up." The official website has more on the game.



I'm a fan of the final fantasy series even the movies! Believe me when I say I was disappointed in XIV. First the bad reviews came in. I didn't want to believe them but then I played it myself and was flabbergasted. "You call this a Final Fantasy game!" After that burning its hard to be excited about this but if they built this from the "ground up" like they said, then I might give this a try. Might!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More