Monday, May 20, 2013

Gantz Manga End & New Pokemon X/Y Trailer

Hiroya Oku's Gantz Manga to End in 2 More Chapters

The 24th issue of Shueisha's Young Jump magazine announced that Hiroya Oku's Gantz have two more chapters until it ends. This is a follow up the Oku's announcement about the manga ending soon. The manga has been in the "Final Phase" since 2009 and Oku's wanted to end it in 2012. Gantz is about a group of people who are reanimated to life to fight aliens.


I always wanted to get into Gantz, but like all these things not enough time too much anime I was already watching but couldn't stop it because it will ruin the momentum and blah blah blah. It did have me curious though I might check it out now, or not and wait another 5 years to watch or read it. 


The Pokemon company streamed online a 70 second trailer that shows a new region and some gameplay footage. This game will be the first installment of the sixth generation of the Pokemon games. This marks the 13th game of the series on the handhelds. The game will be launched in October of this year. 





A new Pokeman game! That means.......................... Ash goes into another region and does the same thing over and over again. Besides that I'm actually excited about the game this time around I haven't really been excited mostly due to the gameplay (I really don't like playing the same thing over and over and over again), but I could give this a shot. When I get a 3DS.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More