Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekly Anime News June 24-28

Hello. I know the news stories are published by the day but I don't have time or resources to talk about news every single day. So unless its a big news story that I have to talk about. I instead made a way that would be easier to get the interesting news stories from the week and post it all at once for your enjoyment.

First up Attack on Titan stuff.

Real Life Attack on Titan Gear! Someone actually made 3D maneuver that actually works, sort of. It looks cool, it also shows how popular the show is.

Virtual Attack on Titan Gear!- The social game Second Life has virtual Attack on Titan 3D maneuver gear that one can purchase for their avatar. It works like it does in the show, sort of. There's only so much you can ask for people.
Funimation's Wolf Children Dub to Premiere at Otakon- The Funimation's dub of Wolf Children will premiere at Otakon a anime expo in Baltimore, Maryland.


Sword Art Online Slated for July 27 on Toonami - SAO finally has a date to appear on Toonami. Yay! This is definitely sooner than expected, but I'll take it. It will force me to put up the review finally. (I've been a busy/lazy boy, ok).

Dragon Ball's Toriyama to Launch Ginga Patrol Jako Manga - This was going to be one of my bigger stories that it would have its own post but I got lazy. (Give me a break). In time for the 45th anniversary Shonen Jump magazine.

Crunchy Roll pick's up a lot of new anime series to stream:

Recorder and Randsell Mi Sequel

2nd Season of Senyƫ

InuHasa/Dog & Scissors

Servant x Service

Free! Swim Team TV Anime

Il Sole Penetra le Illusioni






Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More