Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Ramen Feast Sept 9-14

I'm late again!

Pokemon XY Preview Streamed - "Hey look its another season of pokemon."


I rather see the Pokemon Origin special.

Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Game Heads to PS3 - The Gundam vs. popular action game franchise had debut in the Arcades of Japan on April 2012. This will be first to launch on a console. "I want this!" Over 20 different Gundam series will be represented. Including Gundam : Wing G-Gundam, and Gundam 00."I may have just jizzed in my pants!"

Miyazaki's The Wind Rises to Open in U.S. in February With Dub & Subs - The title says it all. Its going to have a limited release but sure to expand to more theaters in the following weeks.



Live action Tiger Mask commercial streamed - "I'm really a sucker for this type of stuff.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More