Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Ramen Feast Sept. 22-28

Sorry about not getting you last week as a treat I'll give you Sunday.

Tales of Xillia 2 RPG's English Promo Video Streamed - Is it bad to same I'm a little disappointed. I expected something more lavish.


New Pokémon XY Anime Trailer Introduces Ash's New Travel Companions - He gets new companion buddies, yes! *clears throat* I mean that's great.

Magi: Aratanaru Sekai 3DS Game's Promo Streamed - Another video game news story. Magi joins a long list of an anime with a video game.

Valvrave the Liberator 2nd Season's New TV Ad Streamed - This is the 10th ad for the new season. It premieres  October 10 with Aniplex of America, Crunchyroll, and Hulu streaming it. I've been meaning to watch this but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm sure I can catch up before season 2 starts.


Speaking of Mech's

The Tiger & Bunny Movie! - The movie may have already came out but the Blu-Ray/DVD release from Funimation will be coming October 1st.


Blue Exorcist film due Dec 17 - North America will get a limited edition Blu-Ray box set of the film. The price for the Blu-Ray is 89.99 and 39.99 for the DVD. That's a lot for Blu-ray but I can't talk since I was near to shelling out 110 dollars for the DVD set of Cowboy Bebop. A DVD box set!


Attack on Titan Parody of 2009 Freakout Video- It's not really news just something funny I wanted to share.

Crunchyroll Streams:

Ace of Diamond

Samurai Flamenco

Meganebu, Galilei Donna, & Walkure Romanze


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More