Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekly Ramen Bites Nov. 4-9

This where I recognize all the news stories that I didn't during the week and post them all here for you.

Dragon Ball Z:Battle of Z's New English Trailer Features Flow's Cover Song - Well..... Its there. I like that you can get the Ninja suit for Goku. I haven't played any of the new Dragon Ball Z games since Budakai Tenkachi 3 on Wii. The cover isn't bad I..... just have affection for the old one.

GTO Early Years get sequel. - This will not die. It will not go away. Ever! It is true, there will be a sequel. It will still follow, Oni-Baku the duo of Eikichi and Ryuji. Seriously though why won't you die. I like you but die.

Sword Art Online: Extra Edition to Stream Worldwide - OMG! I can't wait! The spciecial will air January 1st 2014 and be avaliable immediately after it airs in Japan on Crunchyroll and Daisuki.

One Piece Celebrates 300 Million Copies with Special Prefecture Posters - 300 Million copies! How many milestones are you going to set Japan! First it was Twitter than Television and now manga! Well....... not exactly manga since the record wasn't set or shown to be broken but its still a feat nonetheless.

"Yea! We broke a record!" That's what Luffy would say.



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More