Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Ramen Bits Nov. 11-16

Every week I gather stories throughout the week that don't deserve there own news article I post here for your convenience.

Sailor Moon's Moon Rods/Wands Inspire Chopsticks - You should get these for the special lady in your life. Or that gay male friend you might need a favor from.

Wolf Children's Dubbed, Subtitled 'An Old House, But a New Home' Clips Posted - Its there if you want to look at it. I really do want to see this but most likely I'll have to wait for the DVD or Blu-Ray to watch it or travel 2 hours to the nearest theater that has it.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII TV Ad Blends Live-Action, CG - I just wanted to post the trailer. It looks cool to me ok!

Updated PokeRap with all 718! - Dear God! Some these creatures are Pokemon! WTH! Also the rapper was about to die.




CollegeHumor's Favorite Funny Videos

Here's the original if you want to look at it. 


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More