Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Horrifying Moments in Anime 2012

It's that time of year again people. Free candy, people in demeaning/slutty costumes. Yes, Halloween! My second favorite holiday. I thought it would be a perfect time to bring up some creepy moments from anime. There is no order to this and there's not that many due to the fact I just started back to seriously watching it again so no complaining! Also, Spoilers Ahead!

First is Sword Art Online "Your stuck here" moment.

Imagine if video games were know played in virtual reality simulator, and one of those games was the greatest RPG ever. The kicker, you can't log out until you beat the game, and if you die in the game you die in real life. That is horrifying. The scene where Kayaba (creator of the S.A.O. game) tells players this news is dark, and creepy. When blood starts dripping from the sky (virtual sky) that's a "Holy S^!t" sign.

 
The scene I'm talking about is at 11:40

Bakemonogatari "Weight Crab Ceremony" moment.

A mystic crab that takes away your weight, how awesome is that. I can eat what I want and not have a care in the world. Not, for high schooler Hitagi at least. Araragi takes her to a man named Oshino who can help her get her wait back. The crab itself not really all that scary but the imagery during the ceremony  and story that goes with it, very creepy.
Bakemonogatari _ Hitagi Crab, Part 2 by hulu The scene starts at 13:45 or after the thrid ad break.

As an added bonus I give you Digimon season 3 or Digimon tamers creepy moments. I was rewatching the season and I thought to myself "why this was on Saturday morning cartoon block!" There were creepy, disturbing, and tear-jerking moments throughout the whole season.








I just go the the chills for some reason.

Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More