Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekly Ramen Feast July 8-13

Duel Master Rev. Manga to End on July 10 - Thought this would be a change of pace. It's really "whatever," I didn't think they still do these.

Attack on Titan Video Game Slated for 2014 - A video game version! Really! This could be bad. We will see.

Viz Posts 2 English Dub Trailers for 'K' Anime - Look at it! It looks cool, I guess. I might actually check it out. No, seriously I will this time.


Capcom Senior VP Christian Svensson Steps Down - I can't say if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess we will find out going forward.

Shonen Jump Theme Park's New Attractions Unveiled - "I wanna go on that one mommy!" (clears throat) "I mean would probably enjoy that very much."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More