Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weekly Ramen Feast July 15-21

Godzilla Film Remake's Comic-Con Poster Unveiled - Interesting concept, I'm actually excited about this. After seeing Pacific Rim I'm ready to see another "kaiju" movie. With Gareth Evans behind the camera I have some faith for this film.


Robotech-X-Voltron  - The crossover you've been waiting for! "No... you weren't waiting for this?" Well... your getting it anyways. The American comic company Dynamite Entertainment will be bringing this into fruition. I don't know if I read any comic from Dynamite Entertainment before but we will see what they do with this.




Bleach Manga to Take 5-Week Break Before Finale - "What!" "No Bleach for a month!" I'm okay with that. I need to catch up with the manga anyway I'm way behind. I just hope all this wait time will be worth it.

Funimation Adds 4 .hack Anime - This will be the first time Funimation will release all .hack anime on DVD and Blu-Ray. Well..... That's it?

Fairy Tail x Rave Master Crossover Anime's Promo Posted - Another crossover this week, and this is the one you've been asking for right?
Hell's Yeah!
Yeah, I thought so.

I'm not the biggest Fairy Tail fan but I am a big fan of Rave Master. Maybe this crossover will show gain my interest back into Fairy Tail. Maybe... Just watch the trailer, and.... stop drooling on your keyboard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More